Your Biggest Problem Is What To Say On Your Website
You Can’t Sell Your Services Without The Right Words
- Your consulting services or tech products are complex. You need words that communicate their true value—simply.
- You need website content that moves readers to a buying decision—and produces leads.
- You want ideal clients to follow a specific path on your site (“Buyer’s Journey”) that tells a compelling story of your business.
You Sell Services Or Tech Products
But Complexity Makes It Hard To Explain The Benefits To Potential Clients
Your website isn’t getting the kind of response needed to grow the business. Potential clients don’t get excited. You can tell they don’t understand or that something is missing in your website content.
We Primarily Focus On Two Types Of Clients
- Your most pressing need is to increase the value of your services—so you can increase prices without pushback.
- You also are ready to update your offerings to meet a changing market and to improve revenue.
- You need to regularly generate new leads.
You Want Website Content That Is Strategically Designed To Produce Leads
Website Leads Don’t “Just Happen” Accidentally—You Make Them Happen
For your website to produce leads, there are three specific things your site content must accomplish.
First, You Have To Get The Attention Of Ideal Clients
When you do this at the top of your Home page, a site visitor is going to read the rest of the page and click to more pages.
Second, Your Website Content Must Be 95% Client-Centric
Doing all this keeps the attention of your site visitor. You have them thinking, “This website is talking about ME! Now I HAVE to know more about them.”
Third, Every Element Of The Website Aims To Produce Leads
Altogether, website content that follows these three concepts becomes a lead funnel website.
- Lead funnel websites are intentional.
- They are strategically designed to produce leads.
- You use a systematic and focused approach to move site visitors to becoming fresh “leads” for you.
Where To Next?
Now you understand the kinds of clients we work with and the problems we solve. To learn about how we solve those problems, click How.